Another Call Center Scam where they will attempt to con people out of their hard earned money by pretending to “Over Refund” to the customer’s bank account and then demand payment via other means that can’t be traced or recovered.
Details of this “Norton Renewal” email scam:
- Email Subject: Your membership renewal is just a step away
- Email Sender: dfg vcbcvb <email@example.com>
- Sent To: undisclosed-recipients:
- Received From: from mail-ed1-x535.google.com (mail-ed1-x535.google.com [IPv6:2a00:1450:4864:20::535])
Text of this “Norton Renewal” Scam:
We are glad to serve you as our registered customer.
We have the premium security services ready for installation.
As per our connect with you. Your plan will be auto renewed with in 24hrs and it will charge you #419.00
- Order ID:- 87346523987356
- Product Code:- 87D4UF8376
- Renewal Amount:- $419.00
- Product Name:- Security Services
Contact Our Customer Support
+1 (845) 385-5703
Customer Support Team: +1 (845) 385-5703