Having a cover that pops is a great way to attract attention to your eBooks, White Papers, and Tutorials. Unlike tangible products digital products are 2 dimensional and can’t be held. Having a crisp 3 Dimensional presentation can make up for this limitation by creating a presentation that catches your potential customers eye.
Unfortunately, for most people creating stunning eBook covers is no simple task.
The Good News is there are options:
eBooks creation Services
- Fiver eBook Covers – an online service where you can get graphics created for as little as $5
eBook Cover software you can test drive:
- Cover Factory – Overly Complicated – doesn’t work right with all operating systems
- Virtual Cover Creator – Easy to use but the trial puts a watermark on the output.
- DIY Book Covers – Free online book mockup maker.
These eBook Applications Require Photoshop:
- Cover Action Pro – Start creating product shots in just a couple simple steps.